Tapas and Bicbic's visit to Eastcoast, U.S.A.

Post your barkadahan pictures here.

- You can upload pictures in this area.
- Maximum size allowed is 800x600.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

lay-ob
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Tapas and Bicbic's visit to Eastcoast, U.S.A.

Unread post by lay-ob »

Tapas and Bicbic arrival at the Reagan National Airport at 10:32am 10/26/07.

At Reagan Natl Airport, Washington, D.C. from San Francisco, CA. Damo pasalubong gid yah! Kada abtan may kabahinan gayud... tinagpaya ... salamati gayud labi na sa tableya ... ga diharay pa gawo ako adto ... baya yasipog da .... hahaha! gabasol gawo. :)

On our way to our pugad in Silver Spring, MD. Si Alping ako nganhi, basin yaoy matinga. :-D
Last edited by lay-ob on Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
"FAITH is daring the soul - to see what the eyes can not see"

lay-ob
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Barkadahan

Unread post by lay-ob »

Frontage of the Basilica of the Natl Shrine of the Immaculate Concepcion -Washington, D.C.

At the Union Station (metro train, VA rail, amtrak and buses too but outside) -Washington, D.C.

Behind the conquestadores is the statue Christopher Columbus -Washington, D.C
Last edited by lay-ob on Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

lay-ob
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Barkadahan

Unread post by lay-ob »

Project of Filipinos Virgin sa Antipolo in the Basilica of Immaculate Concepcion -Wash., D.C.

Catholic University -Washington, D.C.

Still in Catholic University.
Last edited by lay-ob on Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

seattlelegalgirl
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Unread post by seattlelegalgirl »

Mana Tess,

Nice pics.. Hala, pagmukaton ako ilibud mo isab dayon ako. :)

SLG

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

aduy !

Unread post by sughac »

aduy uno anhi. wara pa gani matigayon an inhisgutan na las vegas, aton na isab hinoon an hunahuna mo sa washington. kadyawa kay ad-on.happy thanksgiving !!wehave a gazelion reasons to thank the Lord.

lay-ob
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Barkadahan

Unread post by lay-ob »

seattlelegalgirl wrote:Mana Tess,

Nice pics.. Hala, pagmukaton ako ilibud mo isab dayon ako. :)

SLG
Flor,

Tsur! Basta pagsabirnada daan para matating ko isab an ako mga kalihukan ngadi. Kalipay ko gayud na mag-enjoy an maghago kanako ngadi kay dili lalim an tanan, amo?

Pero unaha naay aton iyo bayug sa las vegas, sugz, flor and co. ..... paibanahay taraw ako ... na kon dili niyo ako paibanon ... baratohay dakan lamang, sugz .... hahaha!

lay-ob
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Barkadahan

Unread post by lay-ob »

Still at the Union Station where shops are.

The Liberty Bell outside the Union Station -Wash., D.C.

A multi-function hall in Union Station.
Last edited by lay-ob on Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

lay-ob
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Barkadahan

Unread post by lay-ob »

The U.S. Capitol -Washington, D.C.

Unahan ko kamo .... Tapas: "Bic hain na si Bagong?" Bicbic: "Ay oo agaw, dinhi pa sa adto kadali maka-ipsot." Lay-ob: "Bah, sin-o say baya ga retrato kaniyo? Biyaan ko baya kamo ... uno santosa?" hahaha!

The Senate Bldg. - Washington, D.C.

Behind these two high school classmates many years ago is the Supreme Court of the U.S.A. -Washington, D.C. Tapas was my 2nd HS classmate who visited me here in Uncle Sam's country. The first one was Cynthia Risma Degracia and co. when I was still residing in Washington, D.C. Indeed, that was a lot of experience ... happy one despite of sinardinas in a cozy corner :) ..... I love recalling it..... just as this visit too!

Frontage of the Library of Congress -Washington, D.C.

The Library of Congress

In the Library of Congress area

'bayo adlahi, gani listohi tao, ko soso, usgani - ra dabas lagi, hehe ... (resembles courage, braveness, trustworthiness, etc.)

tao, swaing, watur-watur, hehe, la ashame ... trabaho ni temyo bana ni waning ... work of art ba!

bao sritan ubig bayo ... hehehe ... still work of art ... da sab taraw nan 2nd honeymooners ... kagana gayud nan iyo kaminyoon, your commitment to each other - love and understanding - 'SERVICIO DE UN AMOR'... very much blessed especially with five jewels (your daughters). "how i really admire you both!". LONG LIVE LOVELY COUPLE!!!! Visit us again in the near future.....

Standing at the foreground of the U.S. Capitol, far behind them, a pencil like bldg is the Washington Monument, the landmark of Washington, D.C. As a centerpoint of the city and per federal and city govt. regulation, no building should surpass its height.

Tapas getting ready to join the U.S. Capitol tour. Classmate husto-husto mo sab na ekersayes ... grabi-grabihay kay adton pinanaway mo, hehe ...

Tapas ga elevator, kami iban sa grupo. Bic posing adto sa ika-5 na grupo nan hagdanan sa may mga barandillas, kinatas-an sa pagapanawan ni Tapas.

anhi magsugod pagsaysay an tourist guide nan "historya de un amor ... nan America" ba!

With considerable distance from where Bic was standing in the above pix, the Speaker, who could be standing at John Quincy Adams' plate could hear her talking thru that hole below the said plate. hagas-hagas permi 'coz 'Silence' is always observed.

the dome (spelling? dum na Q) of the capitol from the inside

kukus ... meeting de abanse ... struggle for freedom

naog na kami padayon an pasundayag

The Lady In Red is the tour guide.

still on the capitol grounds, a lagoon fronting the capitol

Beautiful people, places and opinion (libro na) .... that's life! it's short ... ENJOY! :-D
Last edited by lay-ob on Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:15 am, edited 7 times in total.

lay-ob
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Barkadahan

Unread post by lay-ob »

The White House -the residence of the Pres. of the USA in Washington, D.C.
"Simplicity is beauty, though, beauty lies in the eye of the beholder."

The view at one side of the White House where the President of the USA from his window sees the National Mall all the way through the Washington Monument to the Jefferson Memorial in Virginia across Potomac River. Down here along this side also, is the Rose Garden. Here too, the helicopter of the President lands when he returns from his local trips/visits etc.

This is the other side of the White House facing Penn. Ave. where my classmate, his wife and I went to. Wara na kami ka tuyok kay wara na oras. We were heading to another event ... pakulo that night.

Nice pose of the lovely couple, Taps and Bic, in front of the White House. Hari sa karsada, gapatunga hehe! ... gasalig .... balitaw waray maka sud na bisan uno na sakyanan kundili kanan Puti na Bay da or VIP cars only.

Bic and Lay-ob in front of the Puti na Bay.

Ini gayud sila sa tungatunga nan Penn Ave., medyo may kalapadan. anhi usahay nan una mag stage nan demonstration against all odds ... but peaceful ones ....

The Guard House.

The White House site map

Near the Treasury Dept in the White House area

Still in the White House vicinity

Also on the White House Grounds.

This is event I said ... We were on our way to the "PAKULO nan mga Gays ... The High Heel Night Raise"

Amo na ini an PAKULO nan mga Gays ... Barikada na ... maybe some of them are not Gays... but who knows .... The High Heel Night Raise(lumban dagan taas takon spatos) ... Hahaha! way mahimo si Tapas kon dili sunod-sunod sa amo kahungod. In bilin namo siya in one place with a cellphone tapos kami day yanuksok ... ayay, depalita na eksperiyensya, wara kami mag-ulit kay basin kami pikatan .... haw lang-a dayon kami ... "Na hanu, pagu da kaniyo ... hehehe! Majaw gani sangon kami ni Bicbic nan kahungogan .... hahaha! That was my first time.

mga contestants ini, pero hamoki pa sila

amo gihapon ini sila

Dinner tendered by my sister's daughter at a Japanese restaurant before the event started. With us were her co-workers. Sorry, not good, not my type of food. No choice as it was near the site. And because of this dinner, we lost our very good space, especially Tapas. Plantada gawo adto. Sorry guys! Awful but great experience!

In downtown Washington, D.C. on our way home to the train station. My parente was left with her co-workers who took shots with the participants. Dali da, human dayon ... agaw pila da say dagan, tignawi pa.... pero kigudi ... ayay, sa cenibuhano pa .... "Usob pay maglayog! di na gyud ko. That was it."
Last edited by lay-ob on Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

lay-ob
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Re: Barkadahan

Unread post by lay-ob »

lay-ob wrote:Image

The U.S. Capitol -Washington, D.C.

Unahan ko kamo .... Tapas: "Bic hain na si Bagong?" Bicbic: "Ay oo agaw, dinhi pa sa adto kadali maka-ipsot." Lay-ob: "Bah, sin-o say baya ga retrato kaniyo? Biyaan ko baya kamo ... uno santosa?" hahaha!

The Senate Bldg. - Washington, D.C.

Behind these two high school classmates many years ago is the Supreme Court of the U.S.A. -Washington, D.C. Tapas was my 2nd HS classmate who visited me here in Uncle Sam's country. The first one was Cynthia Risma Degracia and co. when I was still residing in Washington, D.C. Indeed, that was a lot of experience ... happy one despite of sinardinas in a cozy corner :) ..... I love recalling it..... just as this visit too!

Frontage of the Library of Congress -Washington, D.C.

The Library of Congress

In the Library of Congress area

'bayo adlahi, gani listohi tao, ko soso, usgani - ra dabas lagi, hehe ... (resembles courage, braveness, trustworthy, etc.)

tao, swaing, watur-watur, hehe, la ashame ... trabaho ni temyo bana ni waning ina-on tapas ... work of ART ba!

bao sritan ubig bayo ... hehehe ... still work of art ... da sab taraw nan 2nd honeymooners ... kagana gayud nan iyo kaminyoon, your commitment to each other - love and understanding - 'SERVICIO DE UN AMOR'... very much blessed especially with five jewels (your daughters). "how i really admire you both!". LONG LIVE LOVELY COUPLE!!!! Visit us again in the near future.....

Standing at the foreground of the U.S. Capitol, far behind them, a pencil like bldg is the Washington Monument, the landmark of Washington, D.C. As a centerpoint of the city and per federal and city govt. regulation, no building should surpass its height.

Tapas getting ready to join the U.S. Capitol tour. Classmate husto-husto mo sab na ekersayes ... grabi-grabihay kay adton pinanaway mo, hehe ...

Tapas ga elevator, kami iban sa grupo. Bic posing adto sa ika-5 na grupo nan hagdanan sa may mga barandillas, kinatas-an sa pagapanawan ni Tapas.

anhi magsugod pagsaysay an tour guide nan "historya de un amor ... nan America" ba!

With considerable distance from where Bic was standing in the above pix, the Speaker, who could be standing at John Quincy Adams' plate could hear her talking thru that hole below the said plate. hagas-hagas permi 'coz 'Silence' is always observed.

the dome (spelling? dum na Q) of the capitol from the inside

kukus ... meeting de abanse ... struggle for freedom

naog na kami padayon an pasundayag

The Lady In Red is the tour guide.

still on the capitol grounds, a lagoon behind them fronting the Capitol bldg.

Beautiful people, places and opinion (libro na) .... that's life! it's short ... ENJOY! :-D

iCeprIncEsS
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by iCeprIncEsS »

mana T, kadayawi nan imo captions, kibali isab ako gatour!

thanks for posting..
**http://habitat.org.au/**

Insomada
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Unread post by Insomada »

Ako sab....Lingawi gayod. Thanks.

Binignit

Unread post by Binignit »

Hain nasa baya anhin kumpare ko? Wara sa kaw taraw manawag na silingani dasa kita. Gakita gawo kami nan ako kumpare.

lay-ob
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Barkadahan

Unread post by lay-ob »

Salamat Yan and Insom,

Actually, amoda yaon an ako tuyo, na ma-i-share ko unoy adi ngadi dapita bisan pix with description dakan lamang pakapinan nan kinuloks for the sake of sharing my thoughts too … basta waray lang masaktan… kon yaon man gain, kami da tulo … pero, yangayo na sa daan akon dispensa … hehehe!

Wara pa raba yaon matapos, yadi pay ako i-patikay … ya-undang kay may mga preferences pa sa lagi. Hinaut unta iyo da balikan pagtan-aw an sunod na kabanata … hahaha! Amo ba?...

Kumusta kamo ngaton .... paso sa seguro ngaton, ngadi ... ay grabihi na ka tignaw. Insom, si agurang mo, grabin buburdahi, Italy, France, Spain na sila kuman, pero yasakit ... arang-arang na sa kuno siya isab ad-on, inday kon mo lahos pa sa pinas ... mo kadto pa sila sa Lourdes. Ako in tawag, dili na sa mo tobag, ay kakapoy isab mag-text ... kontrahi ko mag text lagi ... dayaw pa "DIAL MY/YOUR #" dayon .... hahaha! Larawan sa kapuloho.....

Binigs,

Oo Nigs, six hours dasa unta drive-bon. Sus hinbaw-an ko pa na kumpare kamo, pagahagad ko gawo kamo ngadi, dayawe gawo adto, kamo dakan gawo an ilis kan Bonnie and Helen. Wara sa adto isab sa isip ko kay lagi batai pasa kaw kanamo. An ako ya isip an mga ka edad or silingan na edad namo.

Grabi isab ka hectic an amo schedules … bernes sila abot, kabuntagon nan sabado karansada kami para NY, balik ngadi lunes nan dum bernes larga da isab sila … imagina dakan lamang yaon… kon makabalik dakan sila … ilakip nakaw gayud para kita mabibo pa gayud … sori …