experiencing paradise

Tago's secret jewels and distinct voice.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

experiencing paradise

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

As far as spelling goes, the old Bretania is dead. But from its ashes, the new Britania rises!

A morning after Easter, the gang was sharing food and laughs at Japan’s when someone said: “Why don’t we go to Britania?” And just like that, we did!

Japan borrowed a van whose fan belt was so loose it screamed. The only way you could hush it, the mechanic said, was by shutting off the air-conditioning system. And just like that, we did!

(read the full text by clicking the link: http://kspy65.blogspot.com/2010/04/expe ... adise.html)
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Re: experiencing paradise

Unread post by pato »

No words can add more to express your article because you’ve said it all truthfully, beautifully, ---uno anhi bagan sa wid all the ly --- and described it artistically and justly --- lang –an takaw! May rhyme sa isab.

After through reading it, I think to myself, “ I must have been lucky and grateful enough because I had the chance to be invited and be joining with you and your selected few friends in that wonderful island, while wading joyfully in the rippling crystal clear water and be amazed by its purely refined white sand.

That was my very first time to that island. And as soon as we’ve finally docked, I felt excited. Britania Island for me is an island that you will truly be enchanted.
Last edited by pato on Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

kampanaryo_spy

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

pato wrote:No words can add more to express your article because you’ve said it all truthfully, beautifully, ---uno anhi bagan sa wid all the ly --- and described it artistically and justly --- lang –an takaw! May rhyme sa isab.
hahahahahaha!

di ba inlang-an ta na kaw na hinay hinayi pag kuhan adverbs (ending in "ly") sa mga tingganon mo? :-D adverbs (unless they modify rather than intensify) don't serve much purpose in good writing. oopps, the teacher in me is at work again.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

SIBULING
Website Benefactor
Website Benefactor

Unread post by SIBULING »

Korek kaw gayud Spy,mabibuhi na panaw yadto.Kay habang gaandar kita,ya hibaw an baya nato na may tukada an made in japan na van na iyo binuslan.Pga uli ta,inkadiskubrehan nan ato driver na maabre baya an atup,kuwang dakan kita mag search ng mutya ng Van.Asta nan pag uli ta mga lamii na tukada ,amo?Malamii ma inlove.labi na mmati sa ngatukada habang papauli kita.,amo?MIngawii dayun.Kadayaw dayun ilupad.