MY HOMETOWN

Want to sell? Want to buy? Want to promote your products & services? This is the place to advertise for free!

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

MY HOMETOWN

Unread post by pato »

TAGO is the name of my hometown;
It’s a place so quiet and peaceful ‘til the sun gets down;
My hometown is facing to the pacific sea;
An infinite and boundless horizon is all you can see.

My hometown has a simple living lifestyle;
The time is freely yours as it lingers for a while;
You don’t need to hurry like living in the city;
Everything must be done smoothly and calmly.

My hometown has rich in agricultural products;
Though there’s no Jollibee, Mc Donald’s, or Goldilocks,
But I can assure you that the foods you eat are all fresh and healthy unlike in Max or Racks;
The foods are ample and not costly;
You’ll enjoy eating everything generously and abundantly.

The people in our town are hospitable, nice and friendly;
The visitors are treated well by the host excellently;
Though there’s no nightlife compared in the city;
But it’s a suitable place to relax while enjoying the nature gleefully.

The crime rate in our town is zero;
If you go home late, nobody will assault you;
The people know each other;
It’s the best place to retire when you get older.

The only problem in our town is lack of investor;
I’m encouraging all the capitalists that the main roads are now slickly paved unlike before;
Though the air transportation in our province is not operating yet;
But in due time, the government will find a way so that we could benefit from it.

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Re: MY HOMETOWN

Unread post by Alibangbang »

B-R-A-V-O. . . . :D encore... Pats, encore !!!!!
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

Alibangbang wrote:B-R-A-V-O. . . . :D encore... Pats, encore !!!!!
salamat, mana abb.

Binignit
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor
Thread Moderator/Website Benefactor

Unread post by Binignit »

Another masterpiece Doc! Saludo na gayud ako.

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

Binignit wrote:Another masterpiece Doc! Saludo na gayud ako.

salamat, nong.

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

pare, paglibod naay sa bay kay pagamingaw na si brent sa imo...
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

BONSAL wrote:pare, paglibod naay sa bay kay pagamingaw na si brent sa imo...
mo lipot da. bisi pa kuman.

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

Hi Pats,

Just had a rush of memory...

Crossing the rice field from the "kalero" during harvest season, I happened to glanced up in the sky still blue-green with the last gasp of day. There, suspended up in the horizon was the pale moon and close to it, the first star of the night winked to life and shone bright like a single diamond. Twilight in Victoria. Of course I didn’t appreciate it then but God knows how much I appreciate it now. What a sight and it was free.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

Alibangbang wrote:Hi Pats,

Crossing the rice field from the "kalero" during harvest season, I happened to glanced up in the sky still blue-green with the last gasp of day. There, suspended up in the horizon was the pale moon and close to it, the first star of the night winked to life and shone bright like a single diamond. Twilight in Victoria. Of course I didn’t appreciate it then but God knows how much I appreciate it now. What a sight and it was free.
Mana Abb,

I can relate it too. Before I entered primary school, we had the chance to live in Camagong before we transferred Tago. Those years in Camagong has been a full of fun and adventure. Every summer, after the rice has been formed into a kalero, we used to gather the harvested leftover rice stalks on the rice fields with my sister while carrying our bawyots. My father will use to tell us then that the rice we gathered will be sold to Lolo Fidel and the money we earned will be spent in buying school supplies as we entered school.

My mother then, who loves cooking, will make a makuyamkuyam. We will sell it then the cooked makuyamkuyam to our neighboring rice fields where the owner and the sa-op have also been busy doing their rice harvest. At night, while the pale moonlight shone on the rice fields, my mother will use to tell us a short story. We were very much eager to listen to her then with my sister even if the story has been repeated many times. I missed those simple days sometimes especially if I am heaped with problems and pressures at work.... ay ay lamang naadto pagkamingaw palandungon.

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

pato wrote:
Alibangbang wrote:Hi Pats,

Mana Abb,

I can relate it too. Before I entered primary school, we had the chance to live in Camagong before we transferred Tago. Those years in Camagong had been a full of fun and adventure. During summer, after the rice stalks had been formed into a kalero, we used to gather the harvested leftover rice stalks on the rice fields with my sister while carrying our bawyots. My father will use to tell us then that the rice we gathered will be sold to Lolo Fidel and the money we earned will be spent in buying school supplies as soon as we entered school.

My mother then, who loves cooking, will make a makuyamkuyam. We will sell the cooked makuyamkuyam then to our neighboring rice fields where the owner and the sa-op had also been busy doing their rice harvest. At night, while the pale moonlight shone on the rice fields, my mother will use to tell us a short story. We were very much eager to listen to her then with my sister even if the story had been repeated many times. I missed those simple days sometimes especially if I am heaped with problems and pressures at work.... ay ay lamang naadto pagkamingaw palandungon.

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

[

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

Mana Abb,

I can relate it too. Before I entered primary school, we had the chance to live in Camagong together with my family. Those years in Camagong has been a full of fun and adventure. During summer, after the harvested rice stalks had been formed into a kalero, my sister and I would use to gather the leftover and scattered rice stalks on the rice fields carrying our bawyots. My father would use to tell us then that the rice we’ve gathered would be sold to Lolo Fidel and the money we’ve earned would be spent in buying school supplies as soon as we will enter school in June.

My mother then, who loves to cook, would make a makuyamkuyam. We would sell it then to our neighboring rice fields where the owner and their hired workers had been busy harvesting their rice. At night, while the pale moonlight reflection shone on the rice fields, my mother would use to tell us a short story. We were very much eager to listen to her then with my sister even if the story had been repeated many times. I missed those simple days sometimes especially if I am heaped with problems and pressures at work.... ay ay lamang naadto pagkamingaw palandungon.

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

pato wrote:Mana Abb,

I can relate it too. Before I entered primary school, we had the chance to live in Camagong together with my family. Those years in Camagong has been a full of fun and adventure. During summer, after the harvested rice stalks had been formed into a kalero, my sister and I were able to gather the leftover and scattered rice stalks on the rice fields carrying our bawyots. My father would use to tell us then that the rice we’ve had gathered would be sold to Lolo Fidel and would be spent in buying school supplies as soon as we will enter school in June.

My mother then, who loves to cook, would make a makuyamkuyam. We would sell it then to our neighboring rice fields where the owner and their hired workers had been busy harvesting their rice. At night, while the pale moonlight reflection shone on the rice fields, my mother would use to tell us a short story. We were very much eager to listen to her then with my sister even if the story had been repeated many times. I missed those simple days sometimes especially if I am heaped with problems and pressures at work.... ay ay lamang naadto pagkamingaw palandungon.

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

pato wrote:

I can relate it too. Before I entered primary school, we had the chance to live in Camagong together with my family. Those years in Camagong has been a full of fun and adventure. During summer, after the harvested rice stalks had been formed into a kalero, my sister and I would have gathered the leftover and scattered rice stalks on the rice fields carrying our bawyots. My father would use to tell us then that the rice we’ve had gathered would be sold to Lolo Fidel and would be spent in buying school supplies as soon as we will enter school in June.

pato
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by pato »

pato wrote:
pato wrote:

I can relate it too. Before I entered primary school, we had the chance to live in Camagong together with my family. Those years in Camagong was full of fun and adventure. During summer, after the harvested rice stalks were already formed into a kalero, my sister and I would gather the leftover and scattered rice stalks on the rice fields carrying our bawyots. My father would use to tell us then that the rice we’ve gathered would be sold to Lolo Fidel and would be spent in buying school supplies as soon as we will enter school in June.

My mother then, who loves to cook, would make a makuyamkuyam. We would sell it then to our neighboring rice fields where the owner and their hired workers were busy harvesting their rice. At night, while the pale moonlight reflection shone on the rice fields, my mother would use to tell us a short story. We were very much eager to listen to her then with my sister even if the story has already repeated many times. I missed those simple days sometimes especially if I am heaped with problems and pressures at work.... ay ay lamang naadto pagkamingaw palandungon.