salamat damdam

joy.... happiness... blessings... graces... gratitude...
whatever u wanna call it! its the stuff that makes us smile and see the world in full color.

Moderators: kampanaryo_spy, cordapya

kampanaryo_spy
CO-FOUNDER & SENIOR EDITOR

salamat damdam

Unread post by kampanaryo_spy »

damdam : halooo..tagon on! sin oy taga tago na adi sa cebu na gusto nan trabaho... with computer bsckground... txt dayon ako asap 09185731847

i simply couldn't let this pass unnoticed. i cut the above post from the mainpage and pasted it here to show my great appreciation for "damdam" (talk about being true to one's name!) for the concern s/he has shown to his/her fellow tagon-ons.

that's exactly the point why we have this site---to provide us tagon-ons with a contact point to share not only photographs and memories, but most importanlty, job opportunities for fellow tagon-ons here and abroad.

let's keep that spirit alive.

saludo ako sa yo damdam, lalong lalo na sa damdamin mong makatulong.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Re: salamat damdam

Unread post by BONSAL »

Thank you Damdam baby! :) Btw, Damdam belongs to PS Batch '91.

Kspy,

How about the idea of creating a classified ads section in the forum & mainpage? All postings pertaining to job/business oppurtunitues & promotion of tagon-on products/services will be directed on that section. It would be a free ads for tagon-ons. :-)
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

kampanaryo_spy

BONSAL,

perfect!!! :roll

para makasiguro kita (kay may iban pa sa lagi na kutob da sa MAINPAGE, in short, di makadayon nganhi sa FORUM) duhaon ta dakan gayud---may sa MAINPAGE, may nganhi sab sa FORUM.

hmmmmm unoy kaha ngan nan thread? maybe JOB, TRADE, and INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES. opppsss,,, it sounds like my office hahahaha.
"Most claims of originality are testimony to ignorance and most claims of magic are testimony to hubris." -James March-

BONSAL
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
FOUNDER & ADMINISTRATOR
Birthday: 25 Sep 1976

Unread post by BONSAL »

Pwede. E sub-categorized nato an "Classified Ads" Section to (a) Job (b) Business/Investment (c) Trade (Buy&Sell). Kadilikado basin kinahanglan pa yaon nan DTI monitoring pero Ok da yaon sa kaw. hehehe! :D
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow."
- ronald e. Osborn

kampanaryo_spy

bon,

ok da kuno, wa nay kinahanglan nan monitoring laong nan amo secretary. pero dapat kuno permi gayud mag sud si toyang nganhi. :)

damdam
Neophyte
Neophyte
Birthday: 17 Dec 1974

Unread post by damdam »

Salamater sad BON and KAMPANARYO..SALUDO SAD AKO SA IYO. Manghinaot ako na tungod ini na website labing maila an mga TAGON ONS nganhi sa tibuok pilipinas hangtod sa tibuok kalibutan ug Magkahiusa. Padayon lang mo KAM ug BON sa iyo mga plano sa ato mga kababayan ug naa ko ra diri andam sab moalalay sa inyo mga plano.

Newi, I need more 8 personnels na gusto magtrabaho ngadi sa cebu ug sa tibook pilipinas with computer background. Kinahanglan may iya kapuy an ngadi sa cebu. Gusto nako sa isa ang mga tagon on na part nan usa ka memorable Project sa tibook pilipinas.

Tawag dayon before end of this month....

GOD BLESS US ALL!

toyang
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by toyang »

kampanaryo_spy wrote:bon,

ok da kuno, wa nay kinahanglan nan monitoring laong nan amo secretary. pero dapat kuno permi gayud mag sud si toyang nganhi. :)
Kamps,

Uno nay isab kalabotan ko ngad-on?
Don't get disappointed when God doesn't give you what you want... For he knows the
best time for you to have it...

kampanaryo_spy

yang,

daan ko pa gayud mo libantar kaw dayon. hahaha

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Unread post by Alibangbang »

toyang wrote:
kampanaryo_spy wrote:bon,

Kamps,

Uno nay isab kalabotan ko ngad-on?
Yang,

Kay para ikaw kono an mag monitor. :-D

Gisantes K-Spy/Yang Gisantes
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

damdam
Neophyte
Neophyte
Birthday: 17 Dec 1974

Unread post by damdam »

Hello Kamps & Bon,

Hain na inin mga taga Tago na gusto nan trabaho.? Wara sa gayod gaparamdam.. Anewi, Ok ra..
bagan GOOD NEWS gihapon kay nagpasabot na waray unemployment case sa tago. ASENSO NA TANAN.

Na hala Kamps & Bons GOD BLESS dakan.

dam

kampanaryo_spy

damdam wrote: Hain na inin mga taga Tago na gusto nan trabaho?
huwag kang magdamdam, damdam. i myself have texted three friends to give your offer a try. it's not your loss. the point is, you have done your part, and i believe that's more than enough.

again, i salute you!