50%

Total votes: 2

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Re: ADAM OR CHRIS?

Unread post by Alibangbang »

starbucks wrote:ABB,

Yes, the duet drove me crazy and all because of sexy Kieth Urban!! :lol: Even Kris could not take his eyes off him. According to a blogger, afraid he might be lost hehehe

I like the boy-next-door image of Kris. His Voice? Not really. But he had his good moments also. As for drama king Adam, the black nail polish and his excessive use of eyeliner? eewww! But oh Boy, his voice could move mountains!!! labi na haw magpakaniit :lol: But I still heart Danny Gokey and when he was singing "Hello" and later when he was joined by Lionell Richie? Lord!!!! I was in seventh heaven!!!! (bigtoyon!!!) :lol:
Star,

Parehas baya kita yanga HIGH :-D :-D

Okihi da kono yaon na may ato celebrity crush. In fact, it’s healthy. :lol: Star, mga late bloomer lugar taraw kita ini amoda kitan highschoolers. :lol: Keith’s awesome ganahi gayud siya tan-awon wearing jeans, t-shirts and his signature classic, if not black, chocolate, leather jacket. He’s country but I seldom see him wear hat. I’m sure he works out or how else can he have a killer body like that. :oops: 8-[ Lipayi isab ako nan in kasal sila si Nicole Kidman kay perfect match.

Hibawo si Hubby na patay ako kan Keith and other fictional characters created by my favorite authors, for that matter :-D He's a sport and teases and laughs at me and says amoda kono ako nan “sumosun-tok sa buwan”. :p But whatever makes you happy, he says. Sure, I tell him.

Last we saw Keith performed our seat was close to the stage tapos may ako pa gayod da na telescopio. And guess what? He talks with slight lisps! 8-[ 8-[

Adam and Kris? Star, their star is shining bright now and will be for a long time. Kit-an mo nan paga touch-up ni Adam an iya eyeliner? Dalii dasa iya paga kalitan kilahan sa gayod na praktisado. Hinoan seasoned performer nasa hino-an siya. Kahapon guest host sa dayon siya ni Mario Lopez sa EXTRA.

Danny is really good and actually relieved when voted out. I'm sure he'll do well as well. After nan ila tour daan plastado nan mga contract nila permahan dakan. David Foster, the mighty producer/star maker was there and he was blown away by Adam. Maybe Adam is his next Josh Groban? Star power, that is. Time will tell.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

starbucks
Provisional Member
Provisional Member

Unread post by starbucks »

ABB,

Kay kon an pagakanta nila ni Kieth hasta ni Kris "You'll think of Me"? Bagan sali ako magsalimuang :lol: ay ay gapakorte ra ba si Kieth na amoy ra ba hinka inluvan ko pag una an iya hair :lol: Haaay lamang.....

Basin mangita kaw nan iya concert, pa otograpi gayud ako, amo? Haw bugnoti nan agad isa ka lugas na buhok :roll
Kay kon akoy aton basin kahalhalan ko siyan bumira. Amoy kapriso ko! Di raba gayud ako pyansahan ni K-spy! Unhon na! :lol:

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

Star,

Ayay Star isa ini (concerts) sa mga extra curricular activities na ya budget cut. ](*,) Pero sege lamang kay basin may chance na maka kita kita. :-D
Bohok? Grabe kaw gayod Star kay wara mosa gayod alang-ala-nga iya sa gayod DNA an imo gusto ma remembrance. :-D Kon T-shirt unoy size? lang-a ako para pag tirno kita. Pssst... checkout his eyes (window to his soul), wrist and fingers and his strong arms... even his tatoo is sexy...... ay nah laong pa enough to wet your knickers :oops: :oops: 8-[ :-D

Mo pyansa si K-Spy kay hay labi mag lisod siya pag explain kan bugsy. :-D

I requested three Keith songs for you. Please batoka sa Sights & Sounds (Most Requested Song Thread)

Yadton ya nan-aw kami sa iya concert, iya paga kanta an imo “You’ll Think of Me”. Ga ingkod siya nah lammm mmiiiii iiiiii gayod. Nan ga sugod siya nan second set an first song amoda gayod nan ikaw day iya paga kantahan. Adto ako paga request kan Bon sa “M.R.S” thread batoka.

Iya paga sun-da nan sad song sa piano siya with his eyes closed. Batoka sa M.R.S. kaganahi gayod daganun sa stage haw e hug to comfort him kay an emotion niya give na give sa gayud sa audience. Na makaboang lagi.

To lift everyone up, from sad to fast, happy and fun na kay an crowd started bouncing and dancing again. We left the venue with throat sore from singing along and screaming.

Dali lagi October 8 para mag iban kita. Dad-a si Kibs.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that matter... don't mind and those that mind... don't matter." Dr. Suess

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by sughac »

Alibangbang wrote:
sughac wrote:abb,

it's a sheer example of what the book of proverbs says.... " The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water; he turns it wherever he will".........
Sug,

Yes, exactly!

Sug, pagka lamii estudyuhan nan "poetry" sa Biblia. Yadi ako ya stuck sa Song of Songs (Hebrew text -"Solomon's Song of Songs) (cf. DT 10:17 "God of gods, Lord of lords 1Ti 6:15 "King of kings)". 8 short chapters KJV naman lawomi tugkadon. Ag ko paresan nan Concordance para ma claro an splikar. Sug, sunod raba nan ini an lima ka major propesias (Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel and Daniel) when I get there tabangi ako pag sabot ha?

abb,

tell me what's your great greats that sits on your shelf but i guarantee you that it stands alone among all other books. it's unique and it covers the whole spectrum of literature.You will enjoy and learn a lot from it's down to earth practical teachings about life.
prophecy, amo raba ini an medyo lisud, i'll try.

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

sughac wrote:
Alibangbang wrote:

it's a sheer example of what the book of proverbs says.... " The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water; he turns it wherever he will".........
Sug,

Yes, exactly!

Sug, pagka lamii estudyuhan nan "poetry" sa Biblia. Yadi ako ya stuck sa Song of Songs (Hebrew text -"Solomon's Song of Songs) (cf. DT 10:17 "God of gods, Lord of lords 1Ti 6:15 "King of kings)". 8 short chapters KJV naman lawomi tugkadon. Ag ko paresan nan Concordance para ma claro an splikar. Sug, sunod raba nan ini an lima ka major propesias (Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel and Daniel) when I get there tabangi ako pag sabot ha?

abb,

tell me what's your great greats that sits on your shelf but i guarantee you that it stands alone among all other books. it's unique and it covers the whole spectrum of literature.You will enjoy and learn a lot from it's down to earth practical teachings about life.
prophecy, amo raba ini an medyo lisud, i'll try.
Sug,

:-D it won’t do any good if it’s left to sit on the shelf collecting dust. It should be on the table ready to be perused and pondered upon to avail the full benefit of the written treasures and lessons within it. Sakto kaw gayud Sug ang Balaang Kasulatan should be a life reference book because it has it all.
Sug, how about those four horsemen of the Apocalypse in Chapter 6 of Revelation prophecies sa Book of Daniel? :x Yay ka kulbai :-k

Off topic - Did you see those awesome pictures deep in the milky-way --- released by NASA ---taken by the Hubble Space Telescope? Did it made you think we were trespassing into God's infinite glorious territory? Wow...truly amazing up there. :D :D

sughac
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Unread post by sughac »

abb,

i havent seen it but i'll check it out.i'll send you also images of the size of the world that we live in.It will blow you away of God's greatness!!!!!!

Alibangbang
Thread Moderator
Thread Moderator

i havent seen it but i'll check it out.i'll send you also images of the size of the world that we live in.It will blow you away of God's greatness!!!!!!
Sug,

Was fortunate to get picked to chaperone the pre-teen’s class trip to the Hayden Planetarium. :-D We watched “Cosmic Collisions” in 3-D then when the show was over, kay class trip sa lagi, as previously arranged by the school, the planetarium showed the amazing Hubble pictures.

Actually you can Google it: NASA Hubble Space Telescope Collection: Hubble Images Milky Way Galaxy

An kaganahi kay we were looking at them from a perspective na waray sama kay first it was pitch-black… dayon the chairs swiveled and reclined as if we were suspended zero gravity in space then the images started appearing above and on the side of us. Kay diba dome sa yaon an screen? We were looking at it straight up and sideways (into space). Ganahi pero ayay amo lagi ga vertigo isab ako pagka tapos. ](*,) Then again lipong and kasokahon are small price to pay considering I had a peek at, what I supposed to be, visions of heaven. :-D :-D Dumdum kaw when the crew of Apollo 8 took turn reading from the Book of Genesis when they orbited the moon in 1968? :shock: :-s Inaa Sug kay bagan yanga anod gayod kita anhi. Kahabnayan gayod kita ni K-Spy kay Adam and Kris raba ini na thread. :-D